Re: Maurunia troubleshooting

matthew cook

I went thru the build with no problems and double-checked the values of everything as I built it. It powered up as designed on the mid build check but when it was time to do a full test there is no volume except on 2 spots of the volume dial. At those 2 spots I get a low static noise if I put my ear up to the speaker but then tuning has absolutely no effect. I will go thru the build again tonight step by step and maybe pull the 2 transistors and test those as well. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated..