Re: VXO /parts/ Xmtr /Parts (Missed the kits !)

WD5GLO Lou

I made that one several years ago and used a transistor radio caoacitor (polycon) for VXO. I built it in a cheese dip can! No chirp at all. People were amazed by how good the signals sounded. Also, check out WI5W, Randy, and the "Rockbender" transmitter and receiver.

On May 20, 2019, at 3:01 PM, k9ut2003 via Groups.Io <k9ut@...> wrote:

Lou, thanks for the info ,i have lots of stuff from Doug !  Maybe i can stretch it to 5 Wts. (hi)

         73, Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Nix via Groups.Io <louis.nix@...>
To: main <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, May 20, 2019 12:23 pm
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] VXO /parts/ Xmtr /Parts (Missed the kits !)

That one by W1FB from the 80s is a good one. 40 meter VXO transmitter with instant QSK. I believe the final was an MPS U02 and it ran about a watt output. It worked great.
72, Lou

On May 20, 2019, at 12:43 PM, k9ut2003 via Groups.Io <k9ut@...> wrote:

Anyone out there build the Qrp Xmtr with the Vxo ? Not the kits !

 I am wanting to build a qrp Xmtr with a Vxo ! It will be on pcb with pads .

             Thanks, 72,73,

       Jerry Uhte  K9UT