From: John Parker
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 3:25 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] OT AEA MT-1 Code Trainer

Dave,

I’m at work and it’s currently 10:23 am in Honolulu! Let me get back to you when I get home this evening. I have an AEA and instructions but don’t recall the model off the top of my head.

73,

John WH6DQU

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 9:19 AM David Wilcox via Groups.Io <Djwilcox01@...> wrote:
Guys,

I know this is OT but at Dayton I was able to find an AEA MT-1 code trainer, the same one I learned on when studying Morse for my Extra 25 or more years ago.  I wonder if someone knows about this and has the instructions.  I can find on line all the AEA products but this one and the instructions for the BT-1 don't work on this unit.  It looks pristine and works as a code oscillator but I can't get the programming to work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave K8WPE

Please respond to Djwilcox01 at gmail dot com.