Re: Hello From Dayton and Netbook Audio

Jeremy Utley

On 5/14/2013 8:08 PM, wa0itp@... wrote:

I'm listening to a baseball game on my grand daughter's netbook and can hardly stand the audio quality. Just wondering has anyone else else experienced this? Were you able to improve ot? Powered speaker maybe?

I've had that problem on the wife's Aspire one back when I used to watch video streams on it.  A set of powered computer speakers does make a world of difference.  I have a set that came with my eMachines desktop that actually get their power from the USB port of the computer that do pretty good, but any set of reasonable powered speakers should do fine.

Enjoy yourself at Dayton!  I myself have a big 8-ball pool tournament this weekend, and then going camping at Eisenhower State Park over Memorial Day weekend.  That reminds me, I need to ask the advice of the guys on the list here - I'll do a second email for that!

Jeremy, N9PH