Re: New Kit ?

Dave Benson

Dave-

That must have been some tumble! Glad you're feeling better now.

73- Dave, K1SWL

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 8:50 AM nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for your patience, everyone.  While my best laid plans were to have this kit released prior to Ozarkcon, you can't always plan for every interruption.  I took a tumble over the winter, and ended up with a concussion, which resulted in missing the deadline to get PCB orders in before Chinese New Year, which resulted in a 2 month delay, and Ozarkcon and FDIM prep pushed the schedule out further.
The current status is that the prototype unit looks good and plays well.  I don't foresee any circuit or layout changes.  Beta kits will be shipped Monday  so that Beta testers can check the assembly instructions, and verify the micro operation.  The first run of production boards have been ordered, and will be arriving in about 3 weeks.  Give our kitter another week to get some inventory together, so expect a release date before the end of June.

73 Dave NM0S