From: David Bixler
To: 4sqrp discussion list <4sqrp@...>; 4SQRP Yahoo Reflector <4sqrp@...>; Wayne King K0BPJ
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 10:24 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Meeting Saturday

Hello folks:

This is your reminder that the February 4SQRP luncheon gathering will be
this upcoming Saturday, the 16th, at the Country Kitchen in downtown
Seneca, MO. Lunch will be at 11:00 AM.

There are directions to the Country Kitchen on the 4SQRP web site at:
http://www.4sqrp.com/CountryCupboard.html

The WX forecast says that Saturday will be cooler, but no rain or snow
predicted. The yellow daffodils are blooming at my QTH so spring is
getting close!

This message is being sent to both the old and new email reflectors, so
you may get two copies of the message.

73, Dave
W0CH

Overall rating