level of the ham population.  Go  for the bucks.

For your consideration from a grumpy old guy.

chuck, k7qo

On 6/23/19 5:28 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Yes,
  I noticed the same. It’s getting easier with the available power gates and better batteries/ quieter generators these days!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

From: N2EI
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2019 9:44 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Field Day

Personally, I am encouraged by the number of stations I hear operating 1-E or 2-E. In a true emergency, anyone not already deployed to service is very likely to be directed to shelter in place. Being able to operate for an extended period of time on emergency power from a home station is a true asset that is sometimes not considered.