locked Re: Australian Parliament: An inquiry into truth in political advertising

W6BOW

Jim,

Well put and most apt.

I live in SF out here on the so called "Left Coast" and have opinions which might very well chafe yours and/or others back in 4SQRP country.

However ...

There is a time and a place for everything.

In my humble opinion  Ham Radio is not a forum for political repartee.

This is - or should be - the beauty of our endeavors.

Respectfully,

Don Buckter - W6BOW
San Francisco  CA  USA