Re: Any QRP Voice Nets?

John KK4ITX

4SQRP has a SSB Group that around 60 have signed up for messages so I believe that there’s interest, someone needs to pick a day, time, frequency and so on.  I would be willing to be an alternate NC.

I get much more enjoyment from a single QSO at 5w than 10 @ 100w, especially when operating on battery power and with homemade antenna systems.

I’m all in ,

John
KK4ITX
ZephyrHills, FL / Wells, ME

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Jul 3, 2019, at 18:25, Dr Jim Kennedy via Groups.Io <phdad_ccm@...> wrote:

I live in NJ. I would be interested in beginning a 2, 6 or 10 meter QRP SSB net. Need to pick a day and time that works for many and we could give it a try. Then have a net test to see how copyable participants are.
Nothing great was ever achieved by talk and no action.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
FN20qv - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988*