From: WA0ITP
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 8:17 AM
To: 4sqrpio
Subject: [4SQRP] 40M Net Checkins

I think I'm having problems posting to the group.  I sent this last night, but it wasnt posted.  Here it is agn.

Poor condx agn this evening. I heard several stations in the noise, but couldn't tell if they were trying to check in.  Making it in were:

W8IIT, partially
W9PWP
K0BXB
K9NRW, partially

Thank guys, hope to see you agn next week.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.