Re: 40M Net Checkins

Martin

Thanks for pulling me out of the weeds! I could just barely hear your acknowledgement of my call sign and name but nothing else. Glad we didn't have any critical traffic to pass!😁

I am confined to 5watts and a 29ft end fed portable antenna since we're moving and everything else is packed up. So I was happy to get through at all!

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 8:17 AM WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
I think I'm having problems posting to the group.  I sent this last night, but it wasnt posted.  Here it is agn.

Poor condx agn this evening. I heard several stations in the noise, but couldn't tell if they were trying to check in.  Making it in were:

W8IIT, partially
W9PWP
K0BXB
K9NRW, partially

Thank guys, hope to see you agn next week.
--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.