Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 07/17/2019 #cal-notice

John KK4ITX

I guess that I’ll have to wait until I get back to Florida to get back on the Nets....... at night here at the campground the noise level is an S8 with higher spikes....... all the beach spots close at 9pm.

73,

John
KK4ITX
Wells, Maine

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Jul 17, 2019, at 21:00, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 17 July 2019
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm DST central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Terry.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central DST Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.