Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 07/17/2019 #cal-notice

John KK4ITX

I had, and still do, a noise level at S8 + so heard nothing.  I also have not seen a Net Report for either 40 or 80 so perhaps there were no Nets.

I don't believe that I'll be able to participate again until I return to Florida in September :(-

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎July‎ ‎18‎, ‎2019‎ ‎01‎:‎39‎:‎58‎ ‎PM‎ ‎EDT, <wg5f@...> wrote:

Was there anyone on the 40 meter net last night?
I didnt hear anyone.
I was using my new Alpha Jr Mag Loop on the dining room table.
Thought I heard something at 7.121.34 but it was at ESP levels...
I called CQ 4S a few times at 7.122.50 but never heard anything.
72, de WG5F