From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 22:00To: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] 40 and 80 Meter Net report

Ge Group
Very Interesting Band Conditions tonight.

Checkin's were:
40 meters:
K4EQ DALE MO
KK5IB DARRYL AR
K4VIG GARY TN
W2SH CHAS NJ
KD0WF JIM? MO  Bad QSB, sorry not a solid copy.

80 meters:

N0YJ BERT KS
WA5BDU NICK AR
KK5IB DARRYL AR (DOUBLE)
W2SH CHAS NJ (DOUBLE)
AND
AD0YM MIKE I THINK IN MO again weak copy.

Thanks everyone for a FB net.

QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
72
JOHNNY AC0BQ  ..