Re: Electronic visual aids for working with SMD (i.e. microscopes)

tom martin <tecnician@...>

Great idea something most of have on hand

Tom

On Aug 7, 2019, at 10:24 PM, John KK4ITX via Groups.Io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

While cleaning out my In Box I reread your query and thought although it might not totally work for you that it might be worth reminding folks like myself of a tool literally in your hand.

I often use my IPad to look at and enlarge projects through the camera app.  If you then take a clean picture you can enlarge it greatly and cleanly so you can inspect your work.  Perhaps Android phones and tablets are equally as good or better..... give it a shot.   Just take 2 fingers and spread the image, squeeze to return.

I attached a photo for reference.

73,
John 1603
KK4ITX