From: Paul Smith
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 10:00 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] I saw a Gene Autry show

This morning i was channel surfing instead of cleaning and came across a show about Gene Autry. There was a several minute segment of the Radio Ranch Show and many scenes from Murania. Now I will research and see if I can find any more. Murania kit sales have remained good and I will have to kit again next week as my stack of boxed up ready to mail kits is growing low. have a good one all. I am talking to my sons to see if they will attend Brutus with me. until later remember to drink all your milk and say your prayers
de Paul N0NBD