Re: I saw a Gene Autry show

Paul Smith

Hello Bob, The Murania kit is a David Cripe design. Here is a link. it is an easy build and enjoyable to use.
de Paul N0NBD

High quality, double sided, printed circuit board construction is used, with solder mask and silk screened component reference designators. A unique, construction technique is used in the Murania, called 'Pittsburg' construction, after the hometown of its inventor Joe, W0MQY.
www.4sqrp.com

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Bob Macklin <macklinbob@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 5:17 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] I saw a Gene Autry show

What is your kit?

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2019 10:00 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] I saw a Gene Autry show

This morning i was channel surfing instead of cleaning and came across a show about Gene Autry. There was a several minute segment of the Radio Ranch Show and many scenes from Murania. Now I will research and see if I can find any more. Murania kit sales have remained good and I will have to kit again next week as my stack of boxed up ready to mail kits is growing low. have a good one all. I am talking to my sons to see if they will attend Brutus with me. until later remember to drink all your milk and say your prayers
de Paul N0NBD

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.