Re: I saw a Gene Autry show

Everett Catlin

The name of the 4SQRP group Murania came from the Gene Autry movie serial the "Phantom Empire" You can see all twelve of the episodes http://arcive.org. Then search "Phantom Empire". Look for the box that says episodes 1-12 and have a great time.You will find the Origin of the radio's name and where the atomic symbol on the Murania comes from. My Murania is a daily user. I listen to WSM Nashville and 1280 kcsĀ  out of Columbia. At night I have heard WLS, Alanta and many other DX broadcast stations. If you don't have one get one you will have fun.

73
Everett Catlin N5MZX 4SQRP No. 1314