From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 4:23 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] The Lightbulb QSO Party

For many years OzarkCon has been the host of the famous Dummy Load Antenna QSOs. An example is at Terry's WA0ITP website.....

Now we have another challenge.....The Lightbulb QSO Party.......

Have not tried the lightbulb in a long time but they do work, and be careful because you may see the SWR gradually jumping High! Old school filament lightbulbs are used!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
.....  Four St@te QRP Group   ....
......... St Louis QRP Society .......