Low cost Visor Magnifier even lower cost

David Wilcox

The  former low cost Visor Magnifier that I notified everyone about previously is now available from American Science & Surplus for the low cost of $7.95 each.  I bought one for my grandson and then ordered another one for me as a back up to take to buildathons..... nothing lost if lost or given away.

See  sciplus.com and go to Headband Magnifying Visor.  There is also a 15% discount for signing up with them.  What a deal!

I have no affiliation with this company, just a happy purchaser in the past.

Dave K8WPE