Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail

On Aug 9, 2019, at 19:20, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:
Sounds good to me. I have used a 6 watt exit light bulb and socket as a dummy load and it worked fine. I used it once with a home brewed tuner and tuned for full brilliance hi hi de Paul

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...>
Sent: Friday, August 9, 2019 10:23 PM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] The Lightbulb QSO Party

For many years OzarkCon has been the host of the famous Dummy Load Antenna QSOs. An example is at Terry's WA0ITP website.....

Now we have another challenge.....The Lightbulb QSO Party.......

Have not tried the lightbulb in a long time but they do work, and be careful because you may see the SWR gradually jumping High! Old school filament lightbulbs are used!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
.....   Four St@te QRP Group   ....
....  Navy Amateur Radio Club .....