Re: Exploring the 4SQRP Group "Member Map" tab

Ray Cadmus

Sorry,  hadn't realized that it had been so long.  I will look at getting you an updated location file.  I will also look at possibility of triggering auto-update on new member add.

Ray   W9EUM

--

On 8/14/19 11:44 AM, AG1P Ron wrote:

GM Don,

Sorry for the delay. Yesterday was long health-related visits day.

You are correct. The map is static. The program that generates the map needs a file with GPS information to generate the map . It was generated by someone several years ago.  To add all the new members is a labor intensive task. I have higher priority tasks on my plate so have not looked into better solution or done the heads down work to get gps coordinates for each of the members to be added and update the file.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster