Re: Severe Wx Today

Wayne Dillon

doesn't look so good for the elementary school though...
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Paul Smith <psmith61@...> wrote:

That is good news Johnny it looks bad on tv cul

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On May 20, 2013, at 7:26 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hello Terry and the Group.
I have family in the Moore area, and I have heard from all but one of them.
My brother my be out of town.
They are pretty shaken up, but they are all safe and sound, and there homes are all still standing!

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Hope all of our friends in the OK City area escaped damage today, and yesterday.

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.