Re: Exploring the 4SQRP Group "Member Map" tab

W6BOW

Ron - AG1P,

No problem. As I stated before, "Everything in its own time".

What got me interested in the first place was my intention to somehow "map" some of the 4SQRP group of regulars.
Your "Members Map" does this and much more.

I've built and am having excellent success with the Hilltopper20.
My "bucket list" includes "OzarkCon" and "Brutis Bash".

Ron, thank you for your interest and quick response.

Again ...

"Everything in its own time"
"I'd be happy to sponsor or help to sponsor ($$$) an update and upgrade."

73

DON  W6BOW
San Francisco  CA  USA