Re: The Lightbulb QSO Party

Dave Belville <davebelville@...>

HA!

73 de Dave,  NI9M

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 11:18 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] The Lightbulb QSO Party

If one uses a 100w bulb instead of a 6w bulb will the resulting signal be significantly stronger? 😉🙈

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail

On Aug 9, 2019, at 19:20, Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:

Sounds good to me. I have used a 6 watt exit light bulb and socket as a dummy load and it worked fine. I used it once with a home brewed tuner and tuned for full brilliance hi hi de Paul

Sent from Outlook