Re: 40M Net

John - KK4ITX

David,

Well, CW nets run the same as others and I have had it happen to me, anyone that can be heard that the NC can't should pick up the relay for you...… I believe that is covered in the NAQCC guide.

I usually look up a Call prior to sending an email so that I have some background but today I was more involved with my coffee !  If I had done my usual I would have seen that you were in Portsmouth and that you are not as new to CW as I am but I hope the links help.  I have about 3yrs on you and just picked up CW a few years ago so I need all of the help that I can get.  The QRP Bug got me in 2013 and that occupies 90% of my radio life now...….. way too much fun.

73,

John
KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On ‎Thursday‎, ‎August‎ ‎15‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎55‎:‎23‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, David Speltz <dspeltz@...> wrote:

Those are useful guidelines.  What if NC cannot hear you but others can.  That has been, I think, one of my problems.  By the way, I am in Portsmouth, NH.  Maybe we have heard each other Sunday mornings on either QCWA or PCARC nets.  Thanks.  I will try again next Wednesday if possible.