Re: Ozark Banner

Tom Sevart

Good article on 10m E-skip in the Banner. The idea of listening to the 28.200-.300 beacon band is a great idea to see when the band is open, as well as the popular 10-10 freq. I operate a 10m beacon on 28.2095 and it's always interesting to see where my beacon's being heard. And one trick I often use is to listen for skip on the 11 meter CB band, 27.025 in particular. When I hear signals there, I'll move up to 10m. And so far with all the rain and storms we've had this summer, seems like E-skip has been pretty active.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS