From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of K0CSL <craigk0csl@...>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 9:58 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] Keyer for a Ten Tec Rebel

I recently purchased a used Ten Tec 506 Rebel, thinking it would be to fun to experiment with as I continue to hone my CW skills.  Unfortunately, I don’t have a keyer to go with it.  I’ve never used a stand-alone keyer before, so I could use some assistance.  Any recommendations?  Are there any products I should avoid?

73,

Craig Long - K0CSL