Re: #BRUTUS Reservations at Brutus? #BRUTUS

Tom Sevart

On 08/21/19 09:15, wg5f@... wrote:
Karen & I plan on tent camping near the pavilion on Saturday night.
Hopefully it wont be too hot/rainy/windy/calm/whatever...
It's been awhile since we've set up the tent together.
The viewing, of said activity, could be a fundraising event for the group if properly organized.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-
I plan on bringing the popup camper and using one of the regular camping sites. I don't know if they have electrical and water hookups near the pavilion, or if they'd allow a camper there. The wife and kids might come with me this year as well.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS