Re: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets - Wed, 08/21/2019 #cal-notice

Johnny Matlock

Ge Mike, Jim.
Sorry about not being around as NCS,
I had a thunder storm right on top of my QTH.

Glad you guys got together!

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:47 PM Michael Fletcher via Groups.Io <kl7ixi=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looks like it was just KC0DD and myself (KL7IXI) for the 80 meter net tonight. I couldn’t hear a 40 meter NCS.
72,
Mike KL7IXI

On Aug 21, 2019, at 20:00, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When:
Wednesday, 21 August 2019
8:00pm to 9:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:
40 and 80 Meters

Organizer:
jomatlock@...

The 40 Meter Net will be at 8:00 pm DST central time  on 7.122 +-. QRM
NCS is WQ5RP Terry.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central DST Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com