Re: 40M Net Tonight

Ruth A Mumaw

I listened for 20 minutes, thought I heard Terry faintly, but not afterwards. Russ K3NLT What has happened to 4 S Net? It used to be a good net and regular when Bill Dekle was NCS.

On August 28, 2019 at 2:58 PM Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Thanks Terry
Will be looking for you!

I will be on Deck at 8:30 on 80 meters.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:29 PM WA0ITP < wa0itp@...> wrote:
GA,

Everything is on track for tonight.  I'll be calling the regular 40M net at 8PM local time.  Hope for  good propagation, and and hope to see you on 7122 at 8.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 8/27/2019 8:00 PM, main@4SQRP.groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: Wednesday Evening 40 and 80 meter Nets

When: Wednesday, 28 August 2019, 8:00pm to 9:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/Chicago

Where:40 and 80 Meters

View Event

Organizer: jomatlock@...

NCS is WQ5RP Terry.

Wednesday evening 80 Meter CW Net. will be at  (8:30PM Central DST Time Wednesday).
The 80 meter net will be called on 3.564 MHz +/- QRM.
Net control operators are Johnny AC0BQ or Paul N0NBD.

* NEW *  Wednesday evening DMR Voice Net will be at (Thursday) 0300 UTC (9:00PM Central Time Wednesday/)
Four States QRP has a Brandmeister DMR Talk Group (TG31654). Join us to discuss QRP, ask questions, or just ragchew. The Wednesday net is a directed net  but any other time you may use the Talk Group to chat with other QRPers.
Net Control operator is Bert NØYJ.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com