OT: For Sale SIGLENT SSA-3021X Spectrum Analyzer

Jim Sheldon

I find I don't use this any more as the project it was originally purchased for has ended and I'd rather it go to someone that can use it.

SIGLENT SSA3021X Spectrum Analyzer, 9KHz - 2.1 GHz, and yes, it has the tracking generator. Slightly less than 10 hours of use on it. Currently sells for $1395 on Amazon. I'm asking $1200 shipped anywhere in the Continental US (no export).

Please contact me off the reflector for further details or with an "I'll take it". First "I'll take it" gets right of first refusal. Email address is w0eb (at) cox dot net.

Hate to sell this, but at my age I'll probably not need it again. Oh yes, I would prefer PayPal for the payment if you buy it.

Thanks,

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
Park City, KS

Phone three one six 744 three zero two two