BRUTUS BASH REMINDER!

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
Just a reminder that the Annual “Brutus Bash” is this weekend.

It begins Friday night for those of you that want to arrive early and camp out by the fence.

I have rented the shelter behind the main office for Saturday and Sunday,
so we will be arriving Saturday morning and getting antennas and food set up down there.

The menu is smoked ribs again this year with “bring your favorite side dish" pot luck lunch.

If your planning on attending reply back to me, please.
 This will  give me a idea of how many slabs of ribs to smoke up!

Any suggestions or additions to make this weekend more fun, please let me know.

Bring your radios’s Antenna’s and appetite.
Cu all there.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com