Re: BRUTUS BASH REMINDER!

John Lonigro

Dave:

I don't believe the Brutus Bash is a contest, just a chance to operate in the field.  But, speaking of contests, the Second Sunday Sprint is this coming Sunday, September 8th.  I believe it always falls on Brutus Bash weekend.  This is a good chance for those not participating in the Brutus Bash to try to catch up.  The SSS begins at 7:00 pm CDT, about the time many from the Bash will be limping home from a great weekend.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

On 9/5/19 11:37 AM, _Dave_K0MBT wrote:
I am going to do my best to work stations.

Been a member for a year and a half but only recently have made the effort to actually transmit cw/

Is there a web page for the rules?
--
73    Dave
k0mbt