Re: Nouveau 75 Update

Charles W. Powell

So Dave, I have my Nouveau 75 sitting at home, as yet unbuilt.  What do I need to do or know?  I have some time still before I get back to Kansas City but I’d rather not undo anything but rather fix it in the first place.

73,

Chas - NK8O

On Aug 30, 2019, at 8:56 AM, nm0s_qrp via Groups.Io <ai9e_qrp@...> wrote:

Thanks to all for patience as we work to provide the fix for the Nouveau 75 distortion problem.  I have a retrofit design of a drop-in board to replace the TA7642 that has shown great results in preliminary testing.  I have received parts and PCBs, and after thorough testing and documentation, will send these to those who have purchased kits, and include these in the remaining kits from this first production lot.  Expect first boards to ship in about a week.

73 Dave NM0S