Lots of Brutus Fun!
72
Johnny

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 8:28 PM Johnny Matlock via Groups.Io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Here is the link to the album.
You will need to be logged into groups.io to view the photos.

Hope you enjoy them!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 8:21 PM Johnny Matlock via Groups.Io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ge
Nice pictures Bert.
Tell Sharon thanks for taking them.
I have a few more that Bruce sent me, I will see if I can add them to your folder.
I’m going to try to post a link to the folder on the reflector, if I can remember how??
72
Johnny

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 7:55 PM W6BOW via Groups.Io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Dear Bert and All,

Terrific!

Wish we could have been able to join in.

Can't wait to view the pics!

Will be there next year hopefully.

Thanks and best to Bert N0YJ and All,

DON - W6BOW