Re: WTB: Hilltopper 40

Jim Pruitt

Hello Brian.

If you go to the 4SQRP page at:
http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php
and select 4 State QRP Kit Builders tab on the left that takes you to:
http://www.4sqrp.com/Kit_Helpers.php

You will see 7 people willing to build a kit for someone (one of the 7 is in Canada).  4 of them on that list indicate that they are not busy.  The 4 that the list show as not busy are:
Larry Draughn    AE4LD
Steve Miller    N0SM
Dave Raycroft    VA3RJ
Paul Rose    K0EET

I just sent a kit to Steve Miller, N0SM today to build for someone and have sent him kits for others in the past.  If that is something that interests you then I would suggest that you contact one of them about building a kit for you but you might want to do it quickly as I am down to 6 Hilltopper kits left.  I do not know what they charge for their service.  Some of them I know do not charge other than postage but that is something you will have to work out with them.  They do a great service for the group.

Good luck.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 9/13/2019 7:58 PM, KB9BVN - wrote:
Hi gang

I am the happy owner of the HT 20 and I would like to buy a already built and working HT 40 radio. So if you have one built and working and wish to purge it from your inventory, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I'd buy the kit but I'll never get it built...my eyes ain't what they used to be.

Anyway...just give me a shout.

de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey