Re: Hilltoppers

Leland Lannoye

Your Honor, I second the request.
Leland J. Lannoye, W9HIF, home of the scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of ham radio long, long ago.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:52, Leland L. Bahr
<w5drc@...> wrote:
If 4SQRP is considering another small run of the Hilltopper,  I'd
suggest you make it also available in a 30 meter version.  I certainly
would order one.  That way you could do a larger batch of Hilltoppers.
(Half 20/40 meters for stragglers and 30 meters for those wanting more
of the Benson design and already Hilltopper owners.)  This is too nice a
transceiver to go away.  It's Dave Benson's best kit.

Lee, w0vt