Re: Hilltoppers

Andriy Gronau (KD2KUB) <kd2kub.forum@...>

Not much I can say but a 30 or 80 meter version would be great.

I would even go for an 80/60 combo hihi

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:55 Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Leland,
  I was going to email you and ask if you knew of the legendary original W9HIF. I looked you up on QRZ, and there it was! Not sure if I ever had a QSO with Bud, but sure knew of him! Grew up in Green Bay, WI!

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

From: Leland Lannoye via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:53 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Hilltoppers

Your Honor, I second the request.
Leland J. Lannoye, W9HIF, home of the scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of ham radio long, long ago.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:52, Leland L. Bahr
<w5drc@...> wrote:
If 4SQRP is considering another small run of the Hilltopper,  I'd
suggest you make it also available in a 30 meter version.  I certainly
would order one.  That way you could do a larger batch of Hilltoppers.
(Half 20/40 meters for stragglers and 30 meters for those wanting more
of the Benson design and already Hilltopper owners.)  This is too nice a
transceiver to go away.  It's Dave Benson's best kit.

Lee, w0vt

--
TNX DE KD2KUB