Re: Hilltoppers

Clark WU4B

I, also.  Have quite a stable of 30m rigs, including a RockMite 30 (Benson original), but there is always room for one more.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 11:20 AM Ronald Starr via Groups.Io <ronald_starr=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm in for a 30 meter version as well.  This kit deserves a longer life to remember the skills of Dave Benson!

73,  Ron K0OXB

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:53 AM, Leland Lannoye via Groups.Io
<w9hifmemorialstation=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Your Honor, I second the request.
Leland J. Lannoye, W9HIF, home of the scary ghost stories and tales of the glories of ham radio long, long ago.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:52, Leland L. Bahr
<w5drc@...> wrote:
If 4SQRP is considering another small run of the Hilltopper,  I'd
suggest you make it also available in a 30 meter version.  I certainly
would order one.  That way you could do a larger batch of Hilltoppers.
(Half 20/40 meters for stragglers and 30 meters for those wanting more
of the Benson design and already Hilltopper owners.)  This is too nice a
transceiver to go away.  It's Dave Benson's best kit.

Lee, w0vt

Clark, WU4B
QRPARCI #10815
SKCC #3892
NAQCC #5055
CWOPS #1869
Collins Collectors #AC90-12432

"It is vain to do with more what can be done with less."
Attributed to William of Occam (1288 AD - 1348 AD)

Clark WU4B