Since we are talking about Hilltoppers, how come the mods suggested by Dave are not listed in errata on 4SQRP?

I just was aware of these mods. It may be a good idea to post them there.

I did pick up the components from mouser. Hoping I got the correct ones.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 15:48 Paul Smith <n0nbd@...> wrote:
This sounds like a fine idea.  especially a 30 meter version. I have enough gear on 40 meters
de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 6:14 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Hilltoppers

4SQRP Leadership:

Just think, if you keep the Hilltopper going for 10 years you will be
able to come out with the Golden Jubilee Collectors Version with Gold
Cabinet and your engraved call letters for a mere $400.00 !  These will
be highly sought after such as Collins KW-1 transmitters and
Hallicrafters SX-88 receivers are today.

Lee, w0vt

--
TNX DE KD2KUB