Re: 80 METER NET

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

John,

I bet those random S8 dits may have come from me. Here in St. Louis, I never heard Johnny. However I copied W2SH (NJ) strong as ever. When I heard Chas' transmission, I shuffled some papers on my desk and dropped a pile on my paddles (oops), unleashing a short string of dits. So that was probably what you were hearing.

I also heard WB1GYZ in CT, but it must have been in QSO with someone right after the net.

Jeff N0̸MII

On Sep 26, 2019, at 7:28 AM, John KK4ITX via Groups.Io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Back home in Florida and tried to check in at 2100 on the 40m Net..... not quite zero here but a quiet band with occasional S8 dits or dahs but otherwise nothing ?

I even ran SDR Remotes and listened on Muscatine, IA and Oklahoma City receivers...... nada.

Gave up at 2130 as 80m does not work well from here with my current antenna.

73 all,

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.

On Sep 25, 2019, at 22:03, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

GE guys
Slim Pickings tonight.
CHeckin's were