Re: Nouveau 75 Errata

WA0ITP

I always believe the schematic first. Identify the drain lead on Q2 (from data sheet).  Then, using an ohmmeter,  identify the pad on the board which is connected to C9.  The drain lead goes in that hole.  Hope this helps.
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 10/15/2019 1:22 AM, Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io wrote:

Nothing yet. The picture clearly  shows the large flat side to the left, matching the marking on the board. However the instructions explicitly say orient it to the right, opposite of the marking on the board. Very confusing. Wonder what the result if oriented the wrong way and power applied?

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail
On Oct 15, 2019, at 02:15, Dennis Shelton <nadie1943@...> wrote:

Has anyone received an answer about the Nouveau 75 Q2's drawing being mis-oriented yet?

Looking at the schematic it certainly seems that it is.

On 10/12/2019 11:02 AM, Gary Kohtala via Groups.Io wrote:
I ran into the same question. Seems like something to verify before turning on the power for the first time.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail