From: Jay Henson
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:59 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] info on QRP-L?

Hello Paul,

QRP-L is still alive and well. It sounds like you have done what you
need to do.

FYI This information appears at the bottom of QRP-L mail:

Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
Post: mailto:QRP-L@mailman.qth.net

Regards
Jay
AJ4AY

On 10/16/2019 1:10 PM, Paul Goemans wrote:
Hello,
Is anyone here also subscribed to the QRP-L list reflector on mailman.qth.net?
I had been a member for decades, but unsubscribed over a year ago when there was more ???noise??? than ???signal.???
Wanting to re-subscribe, I sent the necessary email and got responses (twice) ???Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.??? Then... nothing. Does QRP-L still exist? Has it moved to .io? Is it worth the effort?
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI