Re: info on QRP-L?

Nick Kennedy <kennnick@...>

There have been several questions like this over the past few months. QRP-L seems to be running on autopilot and the moderator has left the building. Whether permanently or not, I don't know. Unfortunately though, it's not possible to join the list at this time.

73-

Nick, WA5BDU

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 1:10 PM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
Hello,
  Is anyone here also subscribed to the QRP-L list reflector on mailman.qth.net?
  I had been a member for decades, but unsubscribed over a year ago when there was more “noise” than “signal.”
  Wanting to re-subscribe, I sent the necessary email and got responses (twice) “Your request has been forwarded to the list moderator for approval.” Then... nothing. Does QRP-L still exist? Has it moved to .io? Is it worth the effort?
Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI