Re: WTB: CW and SSB kits to help the ham community in S2

Leland Lannoye

I have been promoting the expansion of these little rigs for over a year now. Even in poor areas amateur radio becomes possible and the public service potential is every bit as feasible as the more expensive and exotic equipment. My prayers and regards.
Lee, W9HIF

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 19:21, KF6VCI
<kf6vci@...> wrote:
Hi All

greetings from Dhaka. Most ops have a Chinese made H-T. HF is rare and I only found a single CW op, who has been living imn Finland.

- Hilltopper 20 (if no one sells it, when can we expect for it to besold again)
- a 40 m Receiver - you guys used to sell one.
- QCX transceiver & '5Watter' (40 or 20 for both)
- SSB transceiver, be that a BitX20 or something which is good.

CONUS shipping and I do have Paypal and through a friend, an online payment could be arranged, too.

Am hoping for a fair deal as the local guys are usually struggling financially (many are freelance engineers). No, few are on the normal $ 2 a day salaries paid in the textile industry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9UaLKbZQ0

72,
Chris