Keyer

David Wilcox

Someone was looking for the $20 Chinese keyer recently. I just found an original 4SQRP EZKEYER kit (original version. Original docs can be seen in the “retired” section of the 4SQRP web site) with printed instructions in my “to be built” drawer. Since I already have built the EZKEYER III I will sell the kit with instructions for $20 including shipping. In perusing the instructions it looks like a full featured keyer without a case. It gives instructions on how to install it in an Altoids tin.....

I should sell the III version as I have other keyers...... anyone tempted? Price to be negotiated.

Please contact me off list if interested at Djwilcox01 at g mail dot com

Dave K8WPE since 1960

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad