Hilltopper 40 working great

KB9BVN - <kb9bvn@...>

A million thanks to Steve Miller N0SM for building my HT 40 and shipping it to me this week.  I got it yesterday and he even did the audio mods for me.  Fired it up and worked VA3ZB up in Ontario within a couple of minutes.

A million thanks to Four States QRP Group and that all around good guy Dave Benson K1SWL for the design. I really like the little dude (the radio).

Looking forward to taking this with my HT20 to the field and operating outdoors. I blew the dust off my old PAC-12 antenna and I have the station almost ready to go out and play.

Thanks again all y'all!

de KB9BVN
Brian Murrey