OT - Groups.IO question

Dennis Schaefer

Sorry for the off-topic post - I enjoy reading the posts but don’t take up much bandwidth here....   This would be for an administrator, I guess, and anyone with info can reply to me direct to keep it off the list.

Our administrator for two small groups I’m in tells us that he will have to upgrade to a premium membership in groups.io to migrate the files, pictures, and conversations from Yahoogroups.   These are small groups with very few pictures, no files, and maybe 1000 previous messages.  It seems that if Groups.io is really charging to migrate past messages, people would be yelping about it all over the place.  This is somewhat urgent to us because Yahoo seems to be shutting down fast. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks, 73,
Dennis, W5RZ