Re: QRPoMeter

Lee Bahr

Either will work just fine!

Lee, w0vt

On 10/19/2019 9:12 PM, Aaron Scott via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm building the QRPometer kit and I ran into a minor problem. My kit did not have the C3 capacitor. The C3 cap has a value of 0.001 and has the number 102 stamped on it. In my junk box, I found some caps that have the same value and the 102 stamped on it but it is a little different than the ones that come in the kits.

The capacitor on the left is the 102 capacitor that I had in stock. The one on the right is an example of the caps that came in the kit. So I'm wondering if it would be ok for me to use the cap that I found since it has the exact values as the one that is missing in the kit.
Thank you
'72
Aaron K5ATG